Home » » He Loves Me So...

He Loves Me So...

After a food-filled weekend, I spent my Sunday night crashed in my chair snacking on chips and drinking some wine. My husband gets up, takes a look at me and proceeds to the kitchen to make dinner so I could relax. I guess even when I fractured my wrist, I didn't take too much time to slow down and I pushed myself to ignore the clunky cast on my arm. But tonight, I was exhausted. With the coming holidays, I needed to take a breather.

So with that, my loving husband made me a porkchop dinner which he calls, "Ranch Porkchop with herb roasted potatoes." He even took a picture (albeit, not exactly a great one but he was so proud of it I wanted to give him some credit...)Here is my husband's recipe for Ranch Porkchops:

2 bone in porkchops
salt & pepper to taste
ranch dressing to coat

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Season porkchops w/salt & pepper.
Coat in ranch dressing.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes - depending on thickness.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger