Home » » Holiday Baking with Plugra Butter!

Holiday Baking with Plugra Butter!

Butter is one ingredient my kitchen cannot live without. But it can't be just any plain old butter. Oh no... in my kitchen, I'm willing to splurge on butter just because I know the world of difference good butter makes in my recipes! When the lovely folks of Plugra and I connected back in June or July of this year, I knew it would be a delicious partnership in the making. Now in the thick of holiday baking season, we've joined together to highlight how butter really does make everything better. The Baron's lovely mom, Marnee, hosted a holiday baking session recently and it was a lot of fun. Joel got into the action too! We made quite a few different cookies and talk about butter overload... which is always good in my eyes. Here are pictures of our holiday baking extravaganza and be sure to come back all next week for the recipes!


Chocolate Chip 'Chicago' Crunch Cookies

Butterscotch Crunch Cookies

Cranberry Crunch Cookies

Coconut Joys

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger