Home » » Spicing up the Holidays with Captain Morgan...

Spicing up the Holidays with Captain Morgan...


This winter, 
Captain Morgan will help you “Spice Up the Holidays” through a fun and festive entertaining competition with 10 chosen bloggers... in which I was selected! The best part of it all? Well, the competition is being judged by no other than former Top Chef contestant Spike Mendelsohn and the winner will have $1000 donated to a charity of their choice on behalf of Captain Morgan! It is the season of giving after all. Joining me in this fun battle of the foodies include the following nine bloggers chosen:






So as a competitor in this delicious challenge, I'm throwing a memorable party involving food, drink, decor and  holiday fun! In preparing for my festive party, I'll need to incorporate one cocktail drink, an appetizer and a dessert that calls for Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum within my menu's recipes. How hard could that be?! Stay tuned... I'll be sharing some potential party ideas, preparation plans, recipes, decorating tips and the like for this special party soon!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger