Home » , , , » Gadget ON: Philips Fidelio M1: Hands on Review

Gadget ON: Philips Fidelio M1: Hands on Review

I though most of headphones are all the same, since these are small and put directly into the ear and since the speakers are too small they would sound almost all the same. Well when I got my hand on the the new Philips Fidelio M1, I found out that I was wrong.
Philips Fidelio
Philips Fidelio M1 combines the very best is sound and comport for an authentic music experience on the move. Expertly engineered for superb noise isolation in a light yet sturdy design. So Let me me share to you my experience with this great headset from Philips.

Read more »
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger