Home » » 5 Carnita Recipes to Crave...

5 Carnita Recipes to Crave...


Because my birthday is so close to Cinco De Mayo, I often incorporate Mexican or Latin inspired fare in my birthday celebrations. This year is no exception however, my kitchen will closed. Instead, I'll be dining out with some of my favorite people at a Latin restaurant on Cinco De Mayo! I'm especially anxious to be indulging in one of my favorite Mexican dishes this weekend... carnitas. Simply seasoned pork is roasted or deep fried to perfection and shredded before serving in tortillas or even over rice and beans. I've made a few variations on carnitas the past few years and if you want to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in delicious style this weekend, here are 5 Carnita Recipes to Crave...


The freshness of limes & heat of chipotles make this quite refreshing...
Thanks to Rick Bayless, this traditional version can be made at home easily...
Slow cooked with salsa verde, this variation is full of flavor...
An easy, straightforward version that can be done even on a weeknight...

Who knew a touch of cinnamon would compliment the spicy heat of chipotle?...
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger