Home » » 10 Delicious Ways to Enjoy Alfredo...

10 Delicious Ways to Enjoy Alfredo...

If there's one food I cannot live without, it's cheese. I love cheese and it's not uncommon for me to have several kinds in my kitchen at any time. Given this, you can count on me to use cheese in cooking, especially in sauces. Alfredo sauce is one that can make a dish extra special. The blend of cheeses, creamy texture and well, I even enjoy eating with a spoon. Lord help me if I ever become lactose intolerant! To profess my love of cheese, here are 10 Delicious Ways to Enjoy Alfredo sauce...

Shrimp, spinach and roasted red bell pepper make this a colorful dish...
Shrimp & lobster tail are tossed with marinated artichokes & alfredo brings it all together...
It's all about the sauce & the secret to getting it just right...
A perfect spring pasta dish that includes lemon, artichokes and mushrooms...
A spinach artichoke mixture is mixed with creamy alfredo sauce & layered into lasagna...
Lasagna noodles are filled with a cheesy filling & topped with alfredo sauce...

Not exactly figure friendly, but delicious and worth the calories!...



The best of stuffed mushrooms tossed in a roasted garlic alfredo sauce & pasta...
This dish successfully achieves the culinary trifecta of flavor, color and texture...
A clone recipe of a popular restaurant chain...




Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger