Home » » Sunday Pork Roast Dinner

Sunday Pork Roast Dinner

Sundays are one of my favorite days of the week because it's a day that friends and I gather for dinner. This week's Sunday dinner was delicious as always and nothing but raves were heard around the table. I prepared a comforting Pork Roast Dinner that hit the spot perfectly...

I really enjoy our Sunday dinners because it gives me an opportunity to serve a full meal that I can share with friends. After cooking for 2 people all week and enjoying any leftovers the following day, it's refreshing to be able to make several dishes for a complete menu. Here's the menu I prepared for our Sunday dinner with recipes to come all this week!

Spinach & Bacon Salad
with Warm Vinaigrette Dressing

Cracked Black Pepper Roasted Pork Loin
with Cremini Mushroom Gravy

Steamed Mixed Vegetables
with Garlic Herb Butter & Parmesan

Cheddar Double Stuffed Potatoes

Strawberry Lemon Shortcake Parfait
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger