Home » , » Pumpkin Pancakes!

Pumpkin Pancakes!


I know, I know. It's a lot of pumpkin but it is pumpkin season and I can only do this at one time of the year. I took a huge pumpkin and roasted it and pureed it and that was my inspiration for these. I basically took my regular WW pancakes and added spice and pumpkin puree instead of all of the milk and oil!

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

Ingredients:

1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
2 Cups milk
2 eggs, beaten
1/8 Cup of Canola Oil
1 Cup pureed pumpkin (canned or homemade)

Directions:
  • Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Gently mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Be careful to not over mix stir just til moist.
  • Using a 1/4 cup measure cook on a hot lightly oiled griddle or skillet.

These were delicious topped with warm maple syrup! I will be making these again, next time with some spiced whipped cream!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger