Home » , » Yeah! I am feeling better...so I made pancakes!

Yeah! I am feeling better...so I made pancakes!




I guess the medicine has worked. I am feeling soooo much better. I got up this morning and made the girls pancakes. They were quite excited. Usually we have so much stuff going on that I don't have time to make them a nice hot breakfast but Sundays are the exception! We try to have a nice unstructured Sunday, football usually gets in the way, but the mornings are always nice and lazy!

Whole Wheat Pancakes


Have a great Sunday!

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger