Home » » 10 Meatless Meals for Lent

10 Meatless Meals for Lent

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day full of love with those around you. May you find and experience love today in all the different ways possible! Instead of sharing lots of Valentine's Day treats like so many other blogs, I'm focusing on another special time of observance - Lent. Do you practice or observe this special time? Ash Wednesday was yesterday and marked the beginning of the Lenten season. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the practice of Lent, this is the time in which many people choose something to give up or sacrifice luxuries as a form of penitence for their religious beliefs in the death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Last weekend I made the outward commitment to follow Christ and celebrate my relationship with Him through baptism. Previously as a Catholic, I would give up something without thinking it through. This year as a newly baptized Christian, I'm continuing my practice of Lent with a focus on acts of service. I'm devoting my time to weekly spiritual studies at my church, daily prayer and volunteering within the community. Now Lent also ties in with food - everything does you know! During Lent, folks will also give up meat for the entire Lenten season until Easter Sunday or will refrain from eating meat on Fridays during that time. So for those who need some inspiration on meatless meals, here are 10 Meatless Meals for Lent!...


Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger