Home » , , , » Is Walking Autism Therapy? No, Just Fun for Conor and Dad

Is Walking Autism Therapy? No, Just Fun for Conor and Dad

In the space of two days Conor and I went on several walks together.  Nothing makes me feel better than going for a good walk, preferably along a trail or hiking in the woods.  I love being outdoors in nature and I always have. As an added bonus I like walking even more when I am walking with Conor.  

We took advantage of the long weekend to get lots of walking in.  It may not be as scientifically based as swimming with dolphins or riding horses in Mongolia but it makes me and Conor feel better. We both enjoy walking together. So far this long weekend here in New Brunswick we have gotten out for several trail walks and a bridge walk across the St. John River to downtown and back.  Autism therapy? Well  ....  at least as much as most unproven therapies that stretch therapeutic value into therapy but no, it is just healthy fun with my buddy Conor.










Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger