Home » , , , » Chickpea Brownies

Chickpea Brownies

I know, I know.  I make my comeback and now I seem to be posting some weird stuff.  Trust me these are good. 
Really, really good.
And for anyone who is on a gluten free diet, these work for you too…
DSC_0117
Chickpea Brownies (adapted from Livestrong.com)

Ingredients

  • 15 oz Chickpeas, Canned
  • 3/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
  • 4 Eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
  • Good quality dark chocolate for drizzling over the top
Directions
Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Meanwhile, mix in a blender the eggs, drained and rinsed chickpeas, maple syrup and baking powder. Once blended, add in melted chocolate and blend until smooth. Pour into a square baking dish and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.  Melt the dark chocolate and using a fork drizzle over the top of the brownies and let cool.
***I loved these and have made them over and over again.  They have become my go to snack.  Love the texture and the feel of them.
signature
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger