Home » » Honey Walnut & Brie Tartlettes

Honey Walnut & Brie Tartlettes

Even though I life in Illinois, I'm most certainly a cheesehead. I love cheese and couldn't imagine living life without it! Sweet or savory, I'll find a way to incorporate cheese into my daily diet... even if it's just a little taste. Brie cheese is a soft mild cheese that can be used in both sweet and savory applications. I recently enjoyed these Honey Walnut & Brie Tartlettes I made as a snack, which were also featured on my Mediterranean Grill party menu a month ago. Sweet honey, crunchy walnuts and creamy brie couldn't be packaged in a more delicious way...

Sweet and salty... creamy and crunchy...these differences all make for a great dish. For these Honey Walnut & Brie Tartlettes, I used prepared phyllo shells and filled them with ripened brie cheese which I then drizzled with a touch of honey and sprinkled some toasted walnuts. It's ridiculously simple yet can be quite an elegant treat too.Besides, how can you go wrong with 4 ingredients?!


Honey Walnut & Brie Tartlettes
original Joelen recipe

3 packages phyllo shells
1 lb Brie cheese, rind removed
3-4 tablespoons sweet honey
1/4 cup chopped & toasted walnuts

Place phyllo shells onto a serving platter. Place a heaping teaspoon of brie cheese into each shell and drizzle with honey. Sprinkle the walnuts into each shell and serve.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger