Home » » Peach Jam Scones

Peach Jam Scones

Do you prefer foods that are more sweet or savory? For me, I prefer savory flavors, which is probably one reason why I also prefer cooking over baking. To help give me a balance of making both sweet and savory dishes, sometimes I need reasons to bake sweet treats. One way to do that is to participate in baking groups such as Tuesdays with Dorie and now, a new baking group, Project Pastry Queen. I started with this group by making these Peach Jam Scones that were simply fantastic!...

This week's Project Pastry Queen baking challenge is Peach Jam Scones, chosen by Josie of Pink Parsley (who has the recipe within her blog). These scones were absolutely delicious and were a perfect treat for breakfast. I made these for my sister and her family, as they are visiting from out of town. These scones didn't last past a second day and they maintained such a flaky, buttery and moist texture until they were gobbled all up. I plan on trying this recipe using other fruits too!


Thanks to Josie for selecting this week's PPQ baking challenge. Hopefully others who tried this recipe had better luck that me or liked it more than my husband. Please check out Josie's blog for the detailed recipe and be sure to take a peek at fellow PPQer's to see how their recipe came out! 
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger