Home » » Halloween Party Recap

Halloween Party Recap


I' ve been feeling blah lately and as a result have been slacking some on the blog front. However here's a recap of the Halloween party we through last weekend. We kept things small and to make it easier for myself, I treated our guests to a chili and baked potato bar, with all the fixings! Ideally I wanted to do more Halloween themed food but I haven't had the energy lately. Here's what I served up and I'll be posting the recipes all this week!

Chili Beef con Carne
(picture coming)


Spicy Green Chicken Chili
(no picture unfortunately - they ate it up before I could take one!)


Baked Potato Bar

Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Muffins


Beer Cheese Fondue
Warm Chili Cheese Dip & Chips

Dusty Chocolate Cupcakes

Homemade Kettlecorn

And for my guests, I made these for their 'Trick or Treat' favor bags...

Caramel & Pecan Covered Apples

Spiced Pumpkin Fudge
We didn't dress up for Halloween but our friend Christine arrived with her costume (since she came from another party prior to coming to ours). I love this creative idea and it was definitely a hit and conversation piece for the night!

Christine as a Chicago 'Pay Box'!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger