Home » , , » This Autism Blog Is Boring, Do Not Read It Unless ...

This Autism Blog Is Boring, Do Not Read It Unless ...

.... you are interested in news and commentary about autism, delivered from a reality based perspective; the perspective of a parent trying to do the best for his autistic child.

There is no question that, for some, this is a boring blog site. I have been told that, on several occasions, by no less an authority than notorious New Brunswick blogger and constant pain in the neck, Charles LeBlanc . My friend Charles may be right. I do not permit the more outrageous commentary on this site and I do not try to inflate my visit numbers to seek ad revenue (advertising free site) by pandering to the crowd of internet active autism bloggers who do not view autism as a disorder.

Most parents of autistic children are too busy working, raising their autistic children and advocating for improved public services for their children to offer their reality based autism perspective on internet blogs on a regular basis. I am blessed/cursed by the fact that I rarely sleep more than 4 1/2 to 5 hours a night giving me time for this "indulgence". I hope though that this site has been able to offer a bit of balance to offset the joys of autism crowd that has the time to dominate internet autism blogging and which praises autism and rarely addresses the realities of autism as a serious disorder which restricts the lives of so many.

I have tried to make this a blog site which is truly "about autism", about the day to day, sometimes challenging, sometimes boring realities of raising an autistic child and advocating for change. I hope I have succeeded to some small extent and look forward to a continuing exchange of information and perspective on autism issues.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger